Free internet access till Oct 31 from BSNL in India
Good news for all the BSNL landline customers, starting from Sep 28th all the customers can be able to user the BSNL net for free without paying any extra connection charges. In an annoucment made BSNL has said that it has tied up with Elitcore Tech to provide free internet access to all BSNL customers during the festival season.
BSNL Free Internet Access Setup
BSNL Free Internet is now being offered only on the Dialup lines and is not applicable to BSNL broadband connections.
So How to get free BSNL Dialup internet?
If you have a BSNL telephone connection, connect a phone cable to your computer phone modem jack.
To make a dial-up connection by using a phone line
- Open Network Connections.
- Double-click New Connection Wizard, and then click Next.
- In Network Connection Type, do one of the following:
- Click Connect to the Internet. In Internet Connection, click Connect using a dial-up modem, and then click Next.
- Click Connect to theÂ network at my workplace. In Network Connection, click Dial-up connection, and then click Next.
- Follow the instructions in the New Connection wizard.
- Once the setup is complete, when you open up your dialup connection, it will ask you to enter user name and password. So here is the trick –>
Against â€œUser nameâ€ or â€œUser identification,â€ enter your telephone number preceded by the STD code minus the zero (for example, if you live in Chennai and your phone number is 23745914, your User ID is 4423456789). ForÂ â€œpassword,â€ enter your telephone number (example 23745914). You are all set to browse the Internet through the all-India dial-up number 172222.
Enjoy your Free BSNL Internet Dialup connection for one month by paying only the pulse charges which are around Rs. 9.60 paise per hourÂ during the peak hours and Rs. 4.80 paise per hour during the night times.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.